We have over 20 years of combined experience providing a one-stop-shop support for the next african champions including funding and growth strategies advisory services.
We build an ecosystem where :
- Our investment vehicles are able to fund the underserved market segment ($75-400k) and up to $2m in African SMEs, Start- ups and small scale infrastructures;
- As an entrepreneur you get in touch with the most prominent network of industry experts and supportive hubs in your entrepreneurial journey;
- A unique execution growth strategy to building the next african champions.
We invest in companies with outstanding Pan-african market potential, low-carbon business driven, led by ambition driven entrepreneurs who believe that innovation is a key success factor.
We support revenue generating startups and traditional companies who are looking for a local, hands-on and financial partner to help them further fuel their growth.
We are industry agnostic, however we predominantly look at high growth sectors including:
- Digital and financial services,
- Renewable Energy small scale infrastructures,
- Agriculture & food processing,
- Infrastructural solutions (energy, logistics…) focusing on reducing our carbon footprint,
- Consumer goods & services,
- Elementary development services (Education & Healthcare).
We primarily invest in companies based in the ECOWAS area (CEDEAO) : West africa francophone countries, Ghana, Gambia, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Liberia.
However we might co-invest with our panafrican partners in other African countries.